Program details and qualifications
- You will receive a $50 reward for the first refrigerator or freezer recycled and $35 for the second (maximum of two total per year per dwelling).
- You must be a residential, retail customer of Minnesota Power (receive your electric bill from Minnesota Power).
- The electric refrigerator or freezer turned in must be 10-27 cu. ft.* and in working condition (cooling).
- The electric refrigerator or freezer must be owned by the customer and picked up from the residential address listed on the billing account. Please make sure someone at least 18 years old is present on day of pick up.
- No purchase necessary to participate in this offer.
Get a coupon for a FREE energy-saving kit when your appliance is picked up. Offer good while supplies last.
If you have questions or would prefer to schedule your pick up over the phone, please call 866-552-6755.