We are offering both in-home and outdoor, no-contact pickups at this time. Selecting an indoor location (1st floor, 2nd floor, 3rd floor, or Basement) indicates an in-home pickup. Selecting an outdoor location (Garage, Porch, or Outbuilding) indicates an outdoor, no-contact pickup.
How to participate
- You must own the appliance being recycled.
- Refrigerators or freezers must be 10 to 30 cubic feet in size and collection crews will need clear access to the unit.
- ARCA Recycling, Inc., an appliance recycler, will pick up and recycle refrigerators and freezers that are empty and working.
- An adult, 18 years of age or older, must be present to sign and release the unit at the time of pickup.
- There is a limit of two Refrigerators and/or Freezers per customer address per calendar year.
- There is a limit of three Window Air Conditioners per customer address per calendar year. Window Air Conditioners must be recycled with a refrigerator and/or freezer.
- $50 rebate check per qualifying refrigerator and/or freezer.
- $25 rebate check per qualifying window air conditioning unit.
- A check will be issued to the VECTREN customer and will be mailed approximately 4-6 weeks after the appliance pickup.
- Contractor reserves the right to leave the appliance if removal may cause damage to the property or is otherwise impractical or unsafe.
- Participation is limited and rebate checks may end at any time.
If you have any questions about the recycling program or if you would like to schedule your pick up date by phone. Visit Vectren.com/SaveEnergy or call 888-277-0526 for scheduling instructions, eligibility guidelines and other program details.