Program details and qualifications
- For the safety of all parties during this time, appliance recycling pick-ups will only be conducted through a No Contact process.
- Schedule a pickup between April 1 and May 31 to receive an extra $25 on top of the standard $50 reward for recycling your refrigerator or freezer. Unit must be collected by June 30th to receive the bonus reward.
- You must be a residential, retail customer of Minnesota Power (receive your electric bill from Minnesota Power).
- The electric refrigerator or freezer turned in must be 10-27 cu. ft.* and in working condition (cooling).
- The electric refrigerator or freezer must be owned by the customer and picked up from the residential address listed on the billing account. Please make sure someone at least 18 years old is present on day of pick up.
- No purchase necessary to participate in this offer.
Get a coupon for a FREE energy-saving kit when your appliance is picked up. Offer good while supplies last.
If you have questions or would prefer to schedule your pick up over the phone, please call 866-552-6755.