Program details and qualifications
- Standard in-home pickups have resumed. Personnel entering homes to retrieve appliance(s) will wear face coverings following safety guidance. No-contact pickups are available by request. If a no-contact pickup is preferred, appliance will be collected from outside of your home (garage, patio, porch, driveway, etc.). Please print and sign the release form found on the scheduling page of this application
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: Enhanced reward of $75 (regular $50) for recycling a refrigerator or freezer and $35 for the second (maximum of 2 total per year, per dwelling). You must sign up between August 1 and September 30, and have it collected by October 31 to qualify.
- NEW! Now offering free recycling of window air conditioners or dehumidifiers with the pickup of a refrigerator or freezer!
- Must be coupled with a refrigerator or freezer. Must be in working condition. No monetary reward for dehumidifier or window air conditioner pickup.
- You must be a residential, retail customer of Minnesota Power (receive your electric bill from Minnesota Power).
- The electric refrigerator or freezer turned in must be 10-27 cu. ft.* and in working condition (cooling).
- The electric refrigerator or freezer must be owned by the customer and picked up from the residential address listed on the billing account. Please make sure someone at least 18 years old is present on day of pickup.
- No purchase necessary to participate in this offer.
If you have questions or would prefer to schedule your pickup over the phone, please call 866-552-6755.